The revolutionary GO2 is a unique combination of a push-car and a go-kart, in one. In the first phase, the GO2 is a well-designed push-car. Wide at the front for extra stability and narrow at the back so that the child can learn to scoot easily. In the first phase, the child learns how to sit, steer and scoot. In the second phase, the GO2 becomes a go-kart. Fold out the pedals and the child will learn to pedal. To ensure that the transition from scooting to pedalling is as easy as possible, the child’s legs easily fit alongside the pedals, even when they are folded out. The long, textured saddle does not have to be adjusted; the GO2 simply grows with the child. Details such as the soft handles and whisper tyres add the finishing touches to the GO2.
- Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle.
- • Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat.
- • Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards, thanks to the ball bearings in the crank axle and rear axle.
- • Suitable for push bar; Help your child get started!
- • Suitable for a safety flag; the GO2 will be more noticeable.
- • Suitable for shoulder strap; Makes the GO2 easy to take with you.
- • Suitable for children aged 10-30 months.