- Just like the real thing
- Genuine in scale 1:16. Adjustable silage spout
- Folding side cover reveals view of the engine
- Folding corn header with six driven pull-in sides
- Recommended age suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- The Jaguar 980 is the largest forage harvester in harvesting machine specialist Claus’ range. Thanks to the impressive output of a V12 diesel engine generating 884 BHP as well redeveloped drive and harvesting systems this machine is used anywhere with a need to quickly and efficiently harvest large fields. The very detailed model at a scale of 1:16 is a new addition to BRUDER’s agricultural range. The forage harvester’s impressive corn header has been equipped with six driven pull-in slides and the silage spout can be turned in any direction. Door and bonnet open to provide a view of the detailed cab as well as impressive engine to once again underline Bruder’s mission statement: “just like the real thing”. The replaceable wheels represent a further highlight to additionally boost the toy’s value. This great vehicle can be enhanced by the Claus pick-up accessories (item no. 02325) and the mechanics set (item no. 62100).