Keep your cupboards sleek and elegant with our hidden, child-proof magnetic locks. The Fred magnetic key works through doors and drawers (max. 30mm thick), and you’ll fit it in seconds with no tools required.
- The EZ-Tool™ – makes the locks so easy to fit even though everything has to be done within the cupboard. All of the tricky lining up is done for you, so you can get it right first time.
- Uses Fred SecureHold™ adhesive – to create a powerful and durable bond that attaches to most surfaces in your home, and won’t tug off.
- Pinch-free locking – partial opening of a door means that finger-traps can form, so this lock keeps your cupboard or drawer completely closed at all times.
- The unique EZ-Dock™ – keeps the magnetic key safely out of reach when not in use, with a red spot to remind you to put it back.
- Handy stickers – to indicate where the lock is positioned. Optional, but we found them essential for the first few days!
- Damage free removal – by following the instructions, you’ll leave no sticky residue and be able to remove without damage from most surfaces.
- Meets safety standards – Complies with safety standard EN16948 for locks and latches as well all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series.
Use from when your baby starts to move, normally from about six months of age, and if you hide the key, you’ll even keep teenagers and adults out!
Perfect for doors and drawers throughout your home. The top or side of the cabinet needs to be a flat surface for the catch to adhere. For drawers, the side of the drawer needs to be lower than the front of the drawer by at least 7cm to allow space for the catch.